iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.1 Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.2 Resists water and dust.3 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation for great low‑light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.4 Advanced facial recognition securely unlocks iPhone X with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant3
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting4
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers
What's in the box
- iPhone X
- Earpods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to USB Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter
1Data plan is required. 4G LTE is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.